Board of Trustees
Welcome from the Board of Trustees
The philosophy of a community college is clear and unique in American higher education today. In addition to providing quality two-year transfer programs, a community college must also provide quality programs in career education and bring new opportunities for lifelong learning to everyone in the community, regardless of age or background.
On behalf of Dodge City Community College, we invite you to visit the campus and find out why Dodge City Community College has established a reputation for excellence. You are most welcome to meet our faculty and staff, and tour the facilities.
We are proud of Dodge City Community College and pleased that you are considering us to fulfill your personal and educational objectives. Learning can be both exciting and challenging; we hope that you will join us at Dodge City Community College in that discovery.
Board of Trustees Members
Dr. Merrill Conant
Dr. Morris Reeves
Mrs. Floris Jean Hampton
Mr. Don Webb
Dr. Jeremy Presley
THE DODGE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES MAY BE IN ATTENDANCE AT A DINNER RECEPTION FOR APOLLO 13 ASTRONAUT FRED HAISE AND HOSTED BY THE DC3 FOUNDATION ON THURSDAY, APRIL 14TH AT 5:30 PM IN THE BOARD ROOM. FOLLOWING THE RECEPTION, MR. HAISE WILL LECTURE AT 7:00 PM IN THE DC3 THEATRE.
THE DODGE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES MAY BE IN ATTENDANCE AT THE FOLLOWING EVENTS IN APRIL AND MAY:
- Hall of Fame Induction & Reception – Saturday, April 9th at 2:00pm, 2nd floor Student Union
- Special Board Meeting, Monday, April 11 at noon, Ford County Room, Student Union
- Reception and Lecture Series featuring Fred Haise, Astronaut – Thursday, April 14 at 7:00pm, DC3 Theatre
- Board Work Session, Friday, April 22 at noon, Ford County Room, Student Union
- Employee Recognition Banquet, Thursday, April 28, at 6:00pm, KOC Hall
- DC3 Spring Concert, Sunday, May 1 at 3:00pm, Windthorst Church
- DC3 Commencment Events, Saturday, May 7 (all day)
- Athletic Hall of Fame reception, Saturday, May 7 at 6:00pm, KOC Hall