Assistant Volleyball Coach
Under the direct supervision of the Head Volleyball Coach, the Assistant will assist in all aspects of developing the volleyball program and promoting sports at DCCC.
- To understand and commit to the Mission of the College~“To provide challenging anddiverse opportunities for the pursuit of learning and to enhance personal and community development in a responsible, accessible andlearner-centered environment. “
- Assist in weight and conditioning programs, daily practice plans, on the floor coaching, game preparation, team travel and promotion of DCCC.
- Recruitment of quality student/athletes (school and home visits).
- Assist with providing academic support, advising student/athletes.
- A positive attitude and promote sportsmanship between all athletes.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Previous coaching experience required.
- Must have good written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of NJCAA rules and regulations.A valid Kansas driver’s license.
- Supervise student athletes and student workers in absence of Head Coach.
- Ability to demonstrate and perform volleyball skills that is required of them during practice.
- Ability to work long hours.
- To set up volleyball equipment.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
Application package consists of a completed DCCC application, resume and cover letter.
For more information, contact:
Dodge City Community College
2501 N. 14th Avenue
Dodge City, KS 67801-2399