|Title: || Residence Life Summer Maintenance - Part Time |
- Perform general cleaning and maintenance duties so as to ensure the cleanliness, repair, safety of operation in the residence housing buildings.
- Check windows and screens on a regular basis and make repairs as necessary.
- Clean, paint, scrape, clean windows to prepare residence halls for the next session.
- Strip and wax floors, shampoo carpets, scrub walls and clean bathrooms.
- Conform with the policies as established by the College’s Board of Trustees and the procedures that apply to the position.
- Serve the College and the customers of the College in a professional and confenial manner.
- Other related duties as assigned.
| || |
- Must possess a valid Kansas driver’s license.
- Ability to operate three or four-wheelers, and other maintenance tools and equipment as directed by the supervisor.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Ability to prioritize and complete work in a timely manner.
- Ability to complete work while dealing with various interruptions.
- Ability to work professionally and congenially in a student-oriented environment dealing with many cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Ability to life and carry 15-65 lb loads over 50 yards, multiple times in a four-hour period.
- Ability to work on feet (standing, walking, constant movement) for four-hour periods.
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, twist, climb, crawl, and lift objects for up to four hours at a time.
- Ability to lift 45 lb objects overhead up to seven feet high.
- Ability to handle and manipulate tools, objects and equipment.
- Ability to operate, or learn to operate, heavy equipment and machinery.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions for up to four-hour periods.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
Application package consists of a completed DCCC application, resume and cover letter.
For more information, contact:
Dodge City Community College
2501 N. 14th Avenue
Dodge City, KS 67801-2399