|Title: ||Adult Learning Center Secretary - Part Time |
Under the general direction of the Adult Learning Center Director, the position will work in the Adult Learning Center and support the staff by providing clerical support.
- To understand and commit to the Mission of the College~To provide challenging anddiverse opportunities for the pursuit of learning and to enhance personal and community development in a responsible, accessible andlearner-centered environment.
- Perform regular secretarial and clerical duties as a part of the daily office duties to include typing and filing of correspondence, reports, orders, etc., as may be requested.
- Answer telephone calls; deal with face-to-face inquiries and forward messages to proper individuals.
- Process purchase orders, work orders, and expense voucher requests.
- Deliver ALC mail to main campus, pick up ALC mail/supplies and perform other supportive tasks on campus.
- Assist ALC Director with supportive projects/tasks as may be requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to operate copier, telephone, fax machine, computer, printer, scanner, typewriter and calculator.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word software and Microsoft Outlook.
- Must maintain a valid Kansas driver’s license.
- Proven ability to work with diverse populations including traditional and non-traditional students.
- Previous secretarial experience, computer courses and/or applicable college hours.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Applications accepted until position is filled.
Application package consists of a completed DCCC application, resume and cover letter.
For more information, contact:
Dodge City Community College
2501 N. 14th Avenue
Dodge City, KS 67801-2399