|Title: ||Carpenter/General Maintenance |
Under the general direction of the Director of Facilities & Operations the position will provide general maintenance support to campus buildings. Strive to provide excellent customer service in a professional and congenial manner.
- To understand and commit to the Mission of the College ~ To provide challenging and diverse opportunities for the pursuit of learning and to enhance personal and community development in a responsible, accessible and learner-centered environment
- Perform general repairs to campus buildings
- Assist with removal of snow and ice on sidewalks, drives, and parking lots (6:00 am arrival).
- Assist with construction projects as needed
- Perform sheet rock repairs and wall painting as assigned
- Assist with the relocation of college records and property
- Perform or assist in repairs and maintenance of all campus equipment when assigned
- Assist in promoting the safety, health and comforts of students and employees
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Director of Facilities & Operations.
- Responsible for conformance with the policies as established by the College's Board of Trustees and the procedures that apply to the position.
- Valid drivers license
- Operate utility vehicles, tractors, 4-wheelers, tractors, and fork lift
- Ability to operate maintenance tools and equipment
- Prior Maintenance experience in a commercial setting
Applications accepted until position is filled.
Application package consists of a completed DCCC application, resume and cover letter.
For more information, contact:
Dodge City Community College
2501 N. 14th Avenue
Dodge City, KS 67801-2399