|Title: ||Child Care Aide - Part Time AM |
- Supervise children in organized activities, inside or outside
- Help maintain a healthy, safe and nurturing environment for the children.
- Assist supervising teacher in implementing a daily program of activities according to the polities and philosophy of CDC.
- Organize the necessary materials for the daily activities.
- Active involvement in mealtime, snack and bathroom routines.Helping in clean-up when necessary.
- Help with nap/rest time preparation and follow through activities.
- Assist in the housekeeping duties and maintaining the total environment of the CDC.
- Assist in lesson planning and project preparation for the following week.
- Attend staff meetings and in-service training and participate in workshops and conferences.
- This is a Part Time, 8-2 Position
| || |
- Must have patience, love and respect for children and be able to relate to their developmental stages.
- Must be able to meet the staff requirements as set forth by the State of Kansas Department of Health and Environment and DCCC Child Development Center.Includes KBI check, TB testing, references, first aide training, 18 years of age or older and willing to participate in 10 clock hours of early childhood training per year.
- Must be willing to meet training requirements for the licensed facility.
- HS Diploma or GED, with willingness to take in-service hours or workshops in Early Childhood Education.
- Must maintain valid Kansas driver's license
AA Degree in Early Childhood Education; may have CDA credential; may be working toward AA degree or CDA
|Review schedule: |
Applications accepted until position is filled.
Application package consists of a completed DCCC application, resume and cover letter.
For more information, contact:
Dodge City Community College
2501 N. 14th Avenue
Dodge City, KS 67801-2399