| This position is expected to work independently as a coordinator assisting students in preparing for and obtaining a CDL Class – A license. This position will be under the supervision of the VP of Innovation and Workforce Development. |
- High School diploma or GED
- Must possess a valid CDL Class-A license
- Must have a clean MVR
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
- Experience is critical and the more experience the better.
- Enjoy teaching and watching students become successful CDL operators.
- Be patient and helpful with students.
- Knowledgeable about the industry, keeping up with the trends, changes, and new regulations.
- Stay current with industry updates and share the knowledge with students.
- Must have the ability to communicate with others using oral and written skills.
- Must have the physical, intellectual, and leadership abilities needed to perform duties in the classroom and over-the-road.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- Bachelor’s degree and international industry certifications.
- Community college teaching experience.
- Bilingual communication skills. (English/Spanish).
- Field experience preferred.
- Hold memberships in related professional organizations.
Applications accepted until position is filled. Application package consists of DCCC application, resume, cover letter/letter of interest, and unofficial copies of transcripts.
For more information, contact:
Office of Human Resources
Dodge City Community College
2501 N. 14th Avenue
Dodge City, KS 67801-2399