Security & Surveillance Systems Technician
The Security & Surveillance Systems Technician is responsible for performing routine on-site and off-site troubleshooting repair, installation, maintenance and upgrades on Security and Surveillance Systems equipment at Dodge City Community College.
- Associate Degree in related field and/or two years experience
- Two years experience in related training and certification
- Two years experience in trouble shooting, maintenance, installation, and repair of Security and Surveillance Systems equipment
- Able to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Must be willing to work as a team member in a high traffic area
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Kansas driver’s license.
| License, Certification, or additional experience in any or all of the following: |
- Access Control System installation
- BICSI ITS Installer 1
- CATV installation
- DC Plant/Battery maintenance or installation
- Surveillance/Security System installation or maintenance
Associate’s degree or higher in criminal justice
Applications accepted until position is filled.
Please provide completed DCCC Job Application, cover letter and resume’.
For more information, contact:
Office of Human Resources
Dodge City Community College
2501 N. 14th Avenue
Dodge City, KS 67801-2399