Academics > Transfer Info > Research Course Transferability

Research Course Transferability

The nine-member Kansas Board of Regents is the governing board of the state’s universities and the statewide coordinating board for the state’s public higher education institutions.

The following link will take you to the Kansas Board of Regents website, where you can research transferability of your DCCC courses to any Kansas public university.

Kansas Board of Regents Transfer and Articulation Guide