Director: Ed Bethea
Physical Education Building, Ext. 257
All activities are open to DCCC students and staff. Signup sheets are located in PE 229.
- 3 on 3 basketball - men and women (winter) - second semester
- Volleyball - coed (winter) - second semester
- Softball - men and women (spring) - second semester
- Bowling - men and women or coed (winter) - second semester
- Dodge ball/kick ball
Individual and Dual sports
- Golf - men and women
- Bowling - men and women or coed
- Racquetball - men and women
- Fishing Contest
- Pheasant Hunting (Longest Plume)
- Hold'em Poker Tournament
Round-robin scheduling is used in team sport competition. Double-elimination tournaments are used in individual and dual sports to determine winners.
T-shirts are awarded to winners in team sports. Gift certificates or t-shirts are awarded to winners in individual and dual sports.